30 Min Core Blast
Monday and Wednesdays
6:30pm – 7:00pm
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on facebook
WHAT WE DO
Rebound Pilates in Van Nuys is the only studio to use these state of the art Rebounder trampolines in the San Fernando Valley.
- Improved posture and body alignment.
- 40% less impact on your joints and muscles.
- Increased awareness of the body and cordination
- Core-stability muscles are constantly engaged in order to keep you stable and balanced, strengthening the stomach and lower back.
- Regularly bouncing can help increase your body’s metabolic rate and its ability to burn calories more efficiently.
- Trampoline exercise has been proven to increase your metabolic rate, helping your body to process nutrients more efficiently.
- Saves you time, 10 min of rebounding is as effective as 30 minutes of running!
- Provides pure pleasure in freedom of moving, turning, twisting, kicking and stretching.
- Gives all the benefits of aerobic exercises without jarring the skeletal system.
- Stress relief – combat depression, anxiety, and stress by increasing the amount of endorphin’s released to the brain.
- Rebounding workouts increase the circulation of oxygen throughout the body, with regulating sleep patterns.
Time to focus on toning your legs, abs and arms on our Peak Pilates Reformers, using muscles you never thought you had, reform your shape and look lean and strong.
- Pilates practice uses proper placement of the body, focus on a central body point and accurate breathing rhythm, which leads to improved posture within 20 sessions.
- Pilates hits your core unlike any other workout. In fact, after completing 36 weeks of Pilates training, women strengthened their rectus abdominis (the muscle responsible for six-packs) by an average of 21 percent, while eliminating muscle imbalances between the right and left sides of their cores.
- A stronger core equals a better back! Those with chronic lower back pain who practiced Pilates for just four weeks experienced more relief than those who visited a physician and other specialists.
- Researchers believe that by stabilizing the core’s lumbar-pelvic (lower-back) region, Pilates alleviates stress on the area and ups mobility.
- Pilates’ slow and controlled movements puts minimal impact on your joints.
- Pilates gets you to focus on 1) your breath, 2) your body, and 3) how they move together. It takes a lot of concentration. No zoning out. That means you’re forced to forget about work, bills, and other drama for a full hour.
- Pilates improves your sport performance by training all your muscles to work together.