WHAT WE DO
- Rebound Pilates in Van Nuys is the only studio to use these state of the art Rebounders in the San Fernando Valley.
- Improved posture and body alignment.
- 40% less impact on your joints and muscles.
- Increased awareness of the body and cordination
- Core-stability muscles are constantly engaged in order to keep you stable and balanced, strengthening the stomach and lower back.
- Regularly bouncing can help increase your body’s metabolic rate and its ability to burn calories more efficiently.
- Trampoline exercise has been proven to increase your metabolic rate, helping your body to process nutrients more efficiently.
- Saves you time, 10 min of rebounding is as effective as 30 minutes of running!
- Provides pure pleasure in freedom of moving, turning, twisting, kicking and stretching that can be performed anywhere.
- Gives all the benefits of aerobic exercises without jarring the skeletal system.
- Stress relief – combat depression, anxiety, and stress by increasing the amount of endorphin’s released to the brain.
- Rebounding workouts increase the circulation of oxygen throughout the body, with regulating sleep patterns and will increase.
- Time to focus on toning your abs and arms on our Peak Pilates Reformers, using muscles you never thought you had, reform your shape and look lean and strong.
- Pilates practice uses proper placement of the body, focus on a central body point and accurate breathing rhythm, which leads to improved posture within 20 sessions.
- Pilates hits your core unlike any other workout. In fact, after completing 36 weeks of Pilates training, women strengthened their rectus abdominis (the muscle responsible for six-packs) by an average of 21 percent, while eliminating muscle imbalances between the right and left sides of their cores.
- A stronger core equals a better back! Those with chronic lower back pain who practiced Pilates for just four weeks experienced more relief than those who visited a physician and other specialists.
- Researchers believe that by stabilizing the core’s lumbar-pelvic (lower-back) region, Pilates alleviates stress on the area and ups mobility.
- Pilates’ slow and controlled movements puts minimal impact on your joints.
- Pilates gets you to focus on 1) your breath, 2) your body, and 3) how they move together. It takes a lot of concentration. No zoning out. That means you’re forced to forget about work, bills, and other drama for a full hour.
- Pilates improves your sport performance by training all your muscles to work together.